Thursday, October 20, 2011

Weird Night

I was very angry with a lot of people, and couldn’t understand why. Daily, strangers would set off my temper. Living in a constant state of fury was draining, and somewhere down the line I forgot an important task. I forgot to take my medication.
As the remaining chemicals in my system wore away, I began to question these problems. It turns out that I had forgotten a lot of my past. The people that angered me were in fact angry WITH me. Apparently I went on a killing spree and murdered people they cared about. I had been arrested, charged, and convicted of multiple murders. However, I had been found mentally unstable and not accountable for my actions. Instead of prison, I had been medicated. Along with suppressing the violent urges, I also suppressed the memories of my actions.
As the memories returned, I understood how to fix my life and become happy. It was up to me to force a positive attitude in, while deleting the jpegs in my memory folder.

After dreaming this, I woke up at around 3 o’clock this morning. I wasn’t sure if it was a dream or reality, and was very worried about what I might do. To protect OLK I nearly went to the living room to sleep on the couch. keeping her safely out of harm’s way. I didn’t leave the bed, but also woke up every 30 minutes or so worried about what I might do. I was glad to get up 15 minutes before the alarm clock and head to the shower…

Weird night.

1 comment:

  1. I've had dreams so vivid, I've woken up convinced we won the lottery or the hub was cheating or the kids were on drugs. Scary stuff having an active mind! I've found certain foods affect my sleep. Like if I eat popcorn? OMG it's nuts all up in my head!

    ReplyDelete