Thursday, February 16, 2012

Return

Last August I was having a rough time.
Frustrated with work, stress, and life in general, I was at a low point. I blogged about it, and it was a tough one to write. Racist slurs, hate, it was pretty bad. I’ve read it a few times since then, and noticed that as soon as I wrote it, I started to feel better. Reading the typeface seemed to clarify my position. Every time I read it, I see how bad I was, and have made an effort to not let the bullshit affect me.
I’m doing much better now and am really glad I wrote that tough post. I’m also going to try restarting this blogging thing, as it is obviously therapeutic. And who knows, maybe people will start reading me again…

2 comments:

  1. No one uses their blog for therapy more than I do! Glad to see that it helped you. And welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rox, can you email me your blog? i've lost it...

    ReplyDelete