Thursday, July 14, 2011

Lottery

Last night, one person in Canada won the $40million lottery. I have a ticket in my wallet, and haven't checked it yet.
If I win, OLK gets a house, I get a yacht, and we both get to quit our day jobs to follow artistic pursuits. We both get to tell a few people where to go (and how to get there).
I know I didn't win, but for now my fantasy is one step closer to reality. That dream of sitting at the bow of my 37' Tartan sailboat, strumming my guitar while smoking a Cohiba, reflecting on the 4-5 day sail I just did down to Bonaire.

After spending some time in Fantasyland, I'll close down my fantasy and check my numbers later this morning. It may be a 20,000,000:1 chance, but there still the '1'...

1 comment:

  1. I often fantasize about winning the lottery, but then I think of how it would change everyone around me into beggars. Meh. LOL!

    Are you excited about the Brian Ferry tickets? I hope you get great seats!

    ReplyDelete