Monday, February 28, 2011

Darwinism At It's Best

Apparently Colin Rutherford needed a holiday. So of course, you don't have to go far down the alphabet before discovering Afghanistan as a world tourist mecca.
And now, he's been kidnapped by the Taliban.

I can maybe understand if you're Afghani and have family back home. Maybe. I've never met Colin Rutherford, but I'm going to make an assumption that this isn't Mr. Englishasanamecouldbe's heritage. He went to Afghanistan as a tourist. And now he's in trouble.

The Canadian Government is going to spend a lot of time and money trying to rescue him. The Canadian Military will likely risk soldiers' lives trying to rescue him.
And this fool is responsible for anything and everything that happens to him. I hope there are no losses related to his predicament, that would be unfair to those men and women risking their lives for Queen and Country.

If I was the Canadian Prime Minister, I'd have someone make a phone call to see if the Taliban would be nice enough to let him go. And then I'd close the book on him.

1 comment:

  1. Let's hope this tool doesn't breed. What a dipshit! I'd vote for you if you ran for PM. :)

    ReplyDelete