Monday, August 27, 2012

Return to the Good Habit

I went to the gym today for the first time in two weeks.
I’ve been really lazy and worn out, so I’ve been skipping the usually-tedious routine.  Also, a friend died a week ago, and friends, coworkers, and I have had a tough time with it.

So I got off my fattening butt and went for a 30 minute run.  And DAMN I feel good.  I’m energized, re-showered, and back at my desk pretending to work.  And smiling.  I should probably stop that before the boss gets suspicious.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry about the loss of your friend. Glad to hear you're working out though! Stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The friend-loss has been tough.
    The working out not so bad. It actually gives you more energy as well as a better bod, so I'm trying to do it whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete