Monday, June 4, 2012

The Past And The Future

The weekend was pretty low-key.
Saturday was spent visiting with the in-laws.  At least 25 of them, I think.  They’re a lovely family, but it was a long and tiring day.
Sunday I finally finished the basement, and managed to clean the house for the first time in a few weeks.

The only really notable thing that happened is that Wife and I booked a holiday for our 2nd Anniversary this September.  We’re going to New York City for 5 days!  Broadway shows (on-and off- probably), MoMA, Guggenheim… that’s what Wife wants to do.  I’m happy just to people-watch.  I’ve been there a couple of times before, but always for work.  There was never much time for touristy stuff.  I remember wandering the streets of Chelsea in the middle of the night, loving the sound, energy, and freaks that surrounded me.  Wife has never been to NY.  I’m looking forward to it again, along with Broadway shows, the MoMA, Guggenheim, etc.  Our only pre-plan is to try to get tickets to The Book Of Mormon for our actual anniversary evening.
It’s months away, but we’re pretty excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment