Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Christmas, etc.

Well that's it. It's Christmas Eve.
I've worn myself out over the last month, as has Wife, so we're spending the next 2 days secluded at home together for our first Christmas as a married couple. Sleeping in, maybe a big greasy home-made breakfast, a swim in the pool, gifts, and a fistful of DVDs and a cozy comforter. We'll be visiting family over the following two weekends, but this one's for US. We haven't had so much time together since our honeymoon!

So that's it - Merry Christmas/Kwanza/ Hanukkah, whatever. Enjoy the time off however you see fit.


Ps. I bought the watch and it's on FedEx's truck headed to my office this very minute...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you two had a fantastic weekend! Merry Christmas to you too.

    I tried to save you some money by suggesting that you hang a picture of the watch up instead, but for whatever reason, Blogspot is being a douchnozzle.

    ReplyDelete