Thursday, December 16, 2010

Recovery

I seem to have hit the wall the other day.
After weeks of high-stress work, stroke-inducing workloads of profession and university, not sleeping, and trying to decipher the family situation, my body gave up.  Tuesday night I slept like a rock, almost comatose.
I woke up yesterday fully functional, and had my first painkiller-free day in about a week.
As I got closer to completing everything, my stress level dropped.  I got the USACE project completed, and only have studying to do now.  And because my office gives us monthly "learning days," I've taken the day off work to cram 15 pages of lists into my brain.  The final exam is tonight, and then i'm off for 4 weeks.  Well, I still have to work, but 4 weeks without school as well...

So for now, i'm feeling good.  14 hours from now I may not, but at least I'll be done.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you've been doing it, man. Enjoy your down time while you have it, rest up.

    ReplyDelete