Monday, April 9, 2012

Crap

This morning on my way to work, I walked along Richmond St for a couple of blocks around Sherbourne St.
This is an area with a half dozen new condominiums recently built. I don’t know if they forgot to build parks nearby, but the sidewalk was covered in dog crap and puddles of fresh urine. There was enough that I didn’t take my eyes off the sidewalk for at least a block – otherwise I’d have stepped in it! Seriously inconsiderate and disgusting.  I think they just rushed outside with their pets, let them go on the sidewalk in front of the building, and then rushed back inside to get ready for work.  If you have that attitude, get a f'ing cat - you don't have the resources for a dog!  That's what I did, i acknowledged that I didn't have time (or will) to take a dog for a reasonable walk every time it needed one, so I bought a pet that could take care of itself!

I don’t know how many dog owners there are in that neighbourhood, but those animals need some serious training. The owners, not the puppies...

1 comment:

  1. I stepped in dog crap in SF. Nice. People are assholes.

    ReplyDelete