Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Smoke

I bought two 25-packs of Benson & Hedges 100s and a 20-pack of Marlboros. I only wanted 1 Marlie, just for the taste, but had to buy the full pack since it’s illegal to buy single cigarettes in Canada.
I put the cigarette in my mouth, lit it, and inhaled the delicious tobacco smoke. Damn that was good.


Then the alarm clock went off, and I woke up from my dream. I haven’t had a cigarette in almost 5 years ( I quit July 6, 2007). But every once in a while, that addiction rears its head and ROARS.

3 comments:

  1. In my smoking dream, I never actually purchase the cigarette, it just magically appears in my hand, lit and ready to be smoked.

    (OMG I hate capchas. Obviously not designed for people with small monitors and progressive lenses.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I had so many urges while we were on holidays! I haven't smoked in almost 15 years and still, every once in a while, I'll smell smoke and it makes me want one more than anything. And the dreams, they never go away either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. ugo twist

    ReplyDelete